- Please fill out the form below
- Click Next to view and sign the affiliate agreement
- Check your email for our important welcome packet which includes you affiliate id and links to our portal
(Please select how you would like to receive your monthly commissions)
EzRx Drug Discount Card Affiliate Agreement
- I am of legal age in the state of my residency. I agree that I am an independent contractor, responsible for determining my own business activities without control or direction by Assurant Management LLC.
- I will not represent in any manner that I am an agent or legal representative of Assurant Management LLC. I am responsible for the payment of all federal and state self-employment taxes and any other tax required under any federal, state or regulatory taxing agency.
- If I elect to participate in the EzRX drug discount card affiliate program I will be assigned my own unique Group and ID number. As an affiliate of the EzRx Drug Card I will distribute the EzRx Drug Discount card.
- EzRx Drug Discount Card shall pay to the Affiliate a Commission as shown below for each processed claim utilizing the affiliates unique group and member ID. They will only be paid on claims in which the prescriptions are adjudicated at the negotiated rates, which EzRx Drug card collects its fee from participating pharmacies (“Compensable Claim”). Prescriptions that adjudicate at the pharmacy’s Usual and Customary (U&C) price DO NOT qualify for Commission payments. U&C claim occurs when the cash price or pharmacy discounted price is lower than our discount price. The consumer will be always charged the lesser of and offered the highest saving option.
- EzRx Drug Discount Card shall also pay the Affiliate an additional commission for any Compensable claim attributable to those individuals directly referred to EzRx Drug Discount Card by the Affiliate.
|EzRx Drug Card monthly payable transactions**
|EzRx Discount Card monthly referral payable transactions**
*Usual commission is up to $2.00 per claim
**See below for claim definitions
- After the setup period, commission will be released monthly on or about the 2nd of each calendar month for all compensable prescriptions received by Assurant Management utilizing your unique group number and ID number through the end of the previous month.
- CLAIM DEFINITIONS
- I understand that not all prescriptions are processed in the same manner and Assurant Management, LLC does not collect a fee from participating pharmacies on every claim.
- Total Claims: This is the total number of prescriptions that were presented against your tracking number during a calendar month.
- Payable Claims: Payable Claims are the total number of prescription claims that the pharmacy network is eligible to receive payment on by the pharmacy.
- Current Claims Collected (Commissionable): Utilization commissions to Assurant Management, LLC representatives are based on the actual number of payable claims for which payment has been received. These are referred to as Current Claims Collected.
- These are the prescriptions that do not qualify for a utilization commission. They include the following:
- Out-of-Network Claims. When a prescription is purchased through a pharmacy that is not contracted with our affiliated pharmacy network, then no applicable discounts can be applied and no utilization commission can be generated.
- Usual & Customary Claims (U&C). When a pharmacy’s regular or sales price for a prescription is equal to or less than our discounted rate, then no applicable discounts can be applied and no utilization commission can be generated.
- Reversal Adjustments. A Reversal Adjustment occurs when a prescription is returned or exchanged for some reason and the original sales transaction is voided.
- Affiliate is responsible for distributing the EzRx Drug Discount Card and all associated marketing material. Affiliate agrees that all marketing material will be approved by Assurant Management.
- Affiliate is responsible for all cost associated with marketing and distribution of their unique card.
- Affiliate understands and agrees not to distribute the card or any marketing information inside or on the property of any pharmacy via mail, fax, email, in person, or any other distribution method. A violation of this policy will result in immediate TERMINATION of this agreement.
- Assurant Management, LLC in no way participates in mass unsolicited e-mailing (i.e. spamming), and is expected to adhere to this policy as well. Violation of this policy will result in the termination of this agreement and immediate dismissal from the Assurant Management, LLC EzRx Drug Discount Card Affiliate program.
- I understand that none of Assurant Management, LLC products or services are, or represent, insurance products and it is a violation of State and Federal laws to describe them as such, I will inform my prospects and members that these products are NOT insurance and discounts are not guaranteed.
- EzRx will be the only prescription drug discount card the affiliate distributes.
- Affiliate agrees not to use any confidential information of EzRx Drug Discount Card for any purpose except to evaluate and engage in business reatled to EzRx Drug Discount Card program.
- In the process of promoting the EzRx Drug Discount Card I agree that I, as an independent representative, will operate in a lawful, ethical, and moral manner and I agree to make no false or misleading statements regarding the various products or services.
EzRx Drug Discount Card (Assurant Management, LLC) Services and Responsibilities.
- Assurant management will provide the affiliate with a unique group and member ID.
- Assurant management will provide the affiliate with a unique website link that will populate the affiliates unique group and member ID for marketing purposes.
- Assurant management will provide the first 1000 drug discount cards to the affiliate.
- Assurant management will provide customer service, access to a pharmacy 24/7 helpline and support center.
- Assurant management will provide training on how to use the card and ongoing support to the affiliate.
Disclosures: This discount plan is NOT insurance or a Medicare prescription drug plan. Members are obligated to pay 100% of the prescription cost to the pharmacy at the point of sale and the plan does not pay pharmacies for prescription drugs provided to members. The plan provides prescription drug discounts to members at participating pharmacies only. Drug prices fluctuate frequently and the plan’s pricing tool is for informational purposes only. No enrollment or periodic fees apply for drug card program.