ARE YOU NOT INSURED
Then EzRx Is For You! Download and start saving 75% today.
TEXT MY CARD
DOWNLOAD MY CARD
PRINT MY CARD
EMAIL MY CARD
How It Works
The EzRx Drug Card operates like a coupon, To ensure you receive the best price, check your drug prices here and simply present your EzRx Drug Card to your pharmacist with a valid prescription.
Get Your Card
Getting an EzRx Drug Card is simple and easy
Take It To Your Pharmacy
At the pharmacy, present the EzRx savings card
Get Your Discount!
Save up to 75% at over 65,000 Pharmacies Nationwide
- Save up to 75% on prescriptions and vaccines.
- Use the card as often as needed.
- Share the card with friends and family.
- No registration or social security number required.
- Covers pet medications.
- No Limits.
- Never Expires.
- No Income requirement.
- No Membership fee.
- Use at over 65,000 pharmacies nationwide including all major chains.
- EzRx is a Prescriptions Savings or Discount Card.
- The EzRx Drug card is good for most prescription medications and can also be used for over-the-counter medicines, pet medications and medical supplies if filled at a participating pharmacy.
- We have 65,000 Pharmacies in our network and we have negotiated drug Prices with the pharmacies to save you money.
- By presenting the EzRx Drug Card you‘re unlocking savings up to 75% on prescriptions you use everyday.
- Uninsured– Those with no prescription benefits coverage.
- Underinsured– Those with high deductibles, limitations or exclusions.
- Insured use the card in place of insurance when:
- The drug isn’t covered by your insurance or is excluded from coverage.
- Your insurance plan has no drug coverage.
- You have a high drug deductible plan.
- The card offers a better price than your copay.
- You are in the Medicare Part D donut hole.