In need of prescription medications. Then EzRx Is For You! Download and start saving 75% today.
Not insured. Then EzRx Is For You! Download and start saving 75% today.
Paying a Cash for your medications. Then EzRx Is For You! Download and start saving 75% today.
Buying medications not covered by insurance. Then EzRx Is For You! Download and start saving 75% today.
GET YOUR FREE PRESCRIPTION DISCOUNT CARD NOW
Are you paying to much?
Everyone Can Save on Medications with EzRx
EzRx has saved their users over $5,066,619.27 on prescriptions
HOW IT WORKS
The EzRx Drug Card operates like a coupon, To insure you receive the best price, check your drug prices here and simply present your EzRx Drug Card to your pharmacist with a valid prescription.
Get Your Card
Take It To Your Pharmacy
Get Your Discount!
Become an affiliate today with no out of pocket cost
By distributing the Ezrx Drug Card to your family, friends, and co-workers, they can take advantage of savings at the pharmacy every time they have a prescription filled and you can earn a commission of 40% (up to $2.00) per prescription.
- Save up to 75% on prescriptions and vaccines.
- Use the card as often as needed.
- Share the card with friends and family.
- No registration or social security number required.
- Covers pet medications.
- No Limits.
- Never Expires.
- No Income requirement.
- No Membership fee.
- Use at over 65,000 pharmacies nationwide including all major chains.
- EzRx is a Prescriptions Savings or Discount Card.
- The EzRx Drug card is good for most prescription medications and can also be used for over-the-counter medicines, pet medications and medical supplies if filled at a participating pharmacy.
- We have 65,000 Pharmacies in our network and we have negotiated drug Prices with the pharmacies to save you money.
- By presenting the EzRx Drug Card you‘re unlocking savings up to 75% on prescriptions you use everyday.
- Uninsured– Those with no prescription benefits coverage.
- Underinsured– Those with high deductibles, limitations or exclusions.
- Insured use the card in place of insurance when:
- The drug isn’t covered by your insurance or is excluded from coverage.
- Your insurance plan has no drug coverage.
- You have a high drug deductible plan.
- The card offers a better price than your copay.
- You are in the Medicare Part D donut hole.
Angela Palm Springs, California
Thanks too EzRx I am now able to afford my prescription vitamins VSL, Vitamin B-12, and Vitamin D3 not covered by medicare”
Debbie Tampa, Florida
I was traveling and needed oral Thypoid Vaccine that was not covered by insurance thanks to EzRx I saved over 160 dollars for my family”
Adam North Port, Florida
“Thanks EzRx saved $90 dollars on my testerone prescription”
Megan, Los Angeles California
My son needed an albuterol HFA inhaler. Thanks to EzRx I was able to get my prescription for $25 dollars and save over 50%. Thanks EzRx for helping me afford this life saving medication.